The school has several featured school wide programs that will catch your eye in this magnificent two story building on the corner of Inglewood Avenue and Venice Way.
“Lifelong learning and success for All.”
This building encompasses a feel of a college campus. College names identify the second floor. College going students are provided with lessons on college characteristic goal setting and college focus.
- The six graders attend the annual College Fair
- Students from Loyola Marymount and California State University visit our campus to talk about college life.
- Field Trips to colleges are scheduled to promote the feel of the college campus.
- The daily practice of the “12 Powerful Words” identifies the verbal practice of college vocabulary and preparation for the real world.
Magnificent Programs on Campus Include:
- School Choir
- Foreign Language (Japanese) Program
- Day Program for Preschool
- And the Jumpstart Preschool after school program.
Our After School Enrichment Program
The after school enrichment program provides activities that cover the wide spectrum of:
- And a variety of Visual Performing Arts